Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Good Neighbors


Left over from our neighborhood Cinco de Mayo celebration, these little cheesecakes begged for their moment in the spotlight before being consumed. Thank you to Adele, who lives just over our back fence, for always making such lovely desserts for the parties. They were just the inspiration I needed to end my painting dry spot (and my diet).
I'm very happy that taking a month long break didn't set me back, as feared, but propelled me forward. There was a time when I didn't paint at all for many years. When I took it up again, spurred on by my painting daughter/muse, I was somehow beyond where I'd left it. Does anyone else observe, consider and quietly carry concepts and turn over solutions while it appears nothing is going on? Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment